Monday, November 21, 2005

Ford Amptheater-Tampa

Ford Amptheater: I saw DMB there last Thur ,they were great 2 1/2 had great seats 10 th row
The sound was great I love the spirit they have , but while I was danceing a securty f-stick came up
to me and ask rudely asked if i was dancing by my seat I was one seat over because the traffic was
back up and it took an hour to get in .The people next to me were 45 min late so my seat was 2feet away . This fuck stick hassled me for danceing in front of the seat , I just moved over and the people
came in but what a dick this secruty guy was . The traffic was really bad the police did nothing to
help it speed up and get everyone in on time.Now I have a great way to get in . Go to MLK Blvd to get
in and out fast.
Ford Amptheater -has great sound for an outdoors theater, and nice rows with room to dance.

No comments: